ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE TURNED IN TO FIRE DISTRICT
▪ Completed Fire District Application
▪ Copy of Current Driver’s License
▪ US Citizenship Document
▪ Missouri Firefighter I & II through the Missouri Division of Fire Safety
▪ Copy of EMT and CPR Certifications ▪ Résumé ▪ High School Diploma, or GED
▪ The Missouri State Highway Patrol Fingerprint Criminal Record Check
▪ Physician’s Certification Applications and Job
Description/Benefit Information Packets may be found on our website or picked up at the Fire District’s Administration Office, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. For more information contact our office at 636-257-3633.
Applications will be accepted until 3:00 p.m., Friday, March 12, 2021 at the Fire District’s Administration Office, 910 West Osage, Pacific, Missouri 63069.
Date and time for Written and Practical testing:
• 8:30 a.m. Monday, March 15, 2021 Interviews will be held on Thursday, March 18, 2021. Individual times will be assigned. Location for all testing and interviews:
• Pacific Fire Station Two 7376 Hwy O Robertsville, Missouri Applicants must be 18 years of age. Pacific Fire Protection District 910 West Osage Street Pacific, MO 63069 Phone: (636) 257-3633
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability